
This jar, pictured at the top is something that has been so good for our family. We have our sitter Melanie to thank. She made this with the kids one day. It is a jar to leave nice comments/praise for any one in the family. Every one can either do it randomly or some nights I have had us all do it. I have to confess that I have used it strategically on days when the kids have been fighting, etc. I will have them "accidentally" pick each other. It really has been a great tool for building self esteem and helping foster love among family members; perfect for this month! Thanks so much Melanie Poh!!!

3 comments:
I love this idea! We have decided that we are turning the entire month of February into "The Love Month" and we're going to make a special effort to do nice things for each other and say I love you more and show love more and give compliments and this is a PERFECT suggestion for us to use this month! Thanks Haley!
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment