





Peyton has four shiny white new teeth. I finally figured I better start brushing them! She wasn't too sure at first but then had a great time with the toothbrush. She still doesn't really like the toothpaste though. My little baby is growing up!
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
She is so cute! Wow...4 teeth? What a big girl!
Wow, I can't believe Peyton has so many teeth. She is really growing up. Love you guys, Amy
Those are the cutest pictures! Peyton is such a doll!!
I have a few of Ashlyn with her toothbrush that I have been meaning to post! I can't believe our little girls are growing up! I can't wait unitl they can actually play together! Pretty soon the few months age difference won't matter!
Post a Comment