Monday, January 19, 2009

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland last Friday and Saturday. We had so much fun with our friends and family. We had the Zamarippas, Schwabs, Aaron's brothers Phil and Paul and their families, and the Pages. It was great to get away to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Here we took a break for a family photo:

Our group was a little large:

Maryn and Clara got some bling at the Downtown Disney Libby Lu:



We saw lots of characters:


These lady bugs are crazy!:

The weather was in the 80s; perfect for all those water attractions:



Maryn (does some one look bored?) and Ashley and then Clara on the kiddie train:


Not as much to do when you don't meet any of the height requirements:


Getting bumped around:



Getting ready to be carried away in a chinese food box:

Happy on the Pirates of the Caribbean:


Tyler sat through a lot of little girl rides. He was a great sport but more than ready for the roller coasters. The Matterhorn never disappoints:



Clara and Carlee on the Carousel:


Flying away on Dumbo's back:

Daddy loves his girl...his girl loves the camera!:

Why do we always have to do the teacups? I prefer to hold down my lunch.

Maryn was hilarious on this trip. She had to do everything herself. Not only did she go on all the rides but didn't fear anything! She said the Tower of Terror should have been called the Tower of Lameness and the California Screaming roller coaster was too slow! Where did she get that attitude, oh yeah, she's my daughter. I think she really loved everything. My little girl is not so little anymore.

These two on the other hand took naps on the go:

Clara liked the Finding Nemo ride; Peyton loved it.:





Aaron, who are those foxy ladies driving you around?

My pretty girl.

Where do we find more big kid rides?

Our trip was so much fun. I was sad when it was time to load up and get back to real life. We spent a day at Disneyland and then a day at the California Adventure Park. When can we go back?

5 comments:

jill wilson said...

Haley!! How are you? I miss you! It is so fun seeing your BEAUTIFUL family! Everyone is getting so big and your new baby is gorgeous! I got your Christmas card (loved it by the way) and couldn't wait to see your blog. Good for you for starting one. I've thought about it, but haven't made the commitment yet. I finally started Face Book and that is occupying my time for now. Next time you go to Disneyland let us know. It would be fun to meet up sometime with the kids. We only live about a hour from there. It's always a good meeting place. We are back in Carlsbad and love it! Life is good. We stopped at four boys and that keeps us very busy!! Jonah is in 8th grade and is taller than me...yikes...it crazy when that happens! I'm glad to see you are doing so well. You look so good and i'm missing you soooo much looking at all the pics. If you are ever on FB look me up. So good to hear from you. I will have to check out your blog from time to time to see what your up to. We all benefit from you blogging...it's so much fun!! Love you Haley and think of you often!
Jill

Piano Mom said...

We were there on Saturday. It's too bad we didn't run into you. It has been so long since we have seen you guys. It looks like you are doing great.
Heidi Toomer

Lauren said...

Hey girl, your pictures bring back fond memories of our year going to Disneyland...we had it timed, we could make it from our door to the parking garage in 45 minutes. Then the kids would do this Disneyland Happy Dance all the way to the entrance...Man, I miss Cali and all of you! Your family is, again, very adorable. You and Aaron haven't changed a bit...do you ever age???

Christensen Kids said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We went to Disney Land Oct.07 and it was fun, but we didn't see ONE girl thing...oh-well maybe next time!

Piano Mom said...

Our kids are about the same age. Spencer is 10 and Madison just turned 8 in December. I'm so glad I found you. It will be great to keep up to date with your blog.