





Maryn was baptized along with her cousin Tyson McCauley and Blake Smith on Sunday, August 2nd. This is the same day as my baptism, which was August 2nd, 1982.

It was such a special day for our family. Maryn had a great experience and expressed really feeling close to the spirit. It was a day that made me so happy to be a mom and so grateful to have the gospel in our lives.

4 comments:
Congratulations! I also love the pic from your baptism...very 1982ish :0)
Congratulations Maryn! We are so sorry we missed it! You look beautiful. We are so proud of you!
Maryn looks a lot like her Mommy did in 1982 :)
I forget how close our kids are in age. Titus gets baptized the same day I did also, Sept 5th! Crazy! I'm sorry I missed you too! I hope you had a good visit. I think you kids are so cute and they are growing so fast!
Post a Comment