

Another season of baseball has ended for Tyler. He had a great time out there and did a great job. I'm always so proud of Tyler. He is a good sport and always tries his best. He had a few really good hits and has really improved each year. His team ended up taking fourth place in their age group.



Our friends the Poulsen's son Zack and Tyler played on the same team. I had to post some pictures of the girls also. They had so much fun playing, going to the snack bar, and just hanging out together and with other good friends that were there... I wish I would have brought my camera and gotten some more pictures of all of them!! The parents had so much fun too. We took turns running kids to the restroom more than anything else really; but we also talked and talked and even planned a fun trip to Las Vegas and saw the Cirque De Soleil show "O". We had a really great time. We really missed our other friends who were going to come, I guess we'll have to plan another trip with them too!!!


I think this baseball season really had some great payoffs!!

2 comments:
Baseball season is always fun. Looks like everyone enjoyed it.
Thanks for your sweet comments and your prayers! I'm sorry we missed you when we were in Clovis. We were at the pancake breakfast and were planning on being at church that Sunday, but my sister went into labor and had her baby so we left right after the breakfast.
Post a Comment