Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, Toothfairy!




Maryn lost her first tooth on Feb 6 when we went to go visit my new niece at my sis's house. She was very proud. She had a few pulled by the dentist so this was the first one that actually came out on its own. She waited for a long time, she's 7 1/2. Her teeth just really like it in there!

4 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

I love the new blog background and all the fun pictures! I love the toothless grins!

kevin and crystal said...

I love that little smile. I hope she got a huge stack of cash from the toothfairy! :)

kahnfam said...

It's always very exciting when kids loose their teeth, especially their first one. Very cool.

Unknown said...

I can't believe our little spunky Marin is growing up so much. Seems it was just yesterday she was telling me the she doesn't "do dance class anymore cause I don't do the RULES!" I love this chicky!!