Thursday, December 11, 2008

Remembering a Prophet

"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out ... Do not trade your birthright as a mother for some bauble of passing value ... The baby you hold in your arms will grow quickly as the sunrise and the sunset of the rushing days." President Gordon B. Hinckley

I stole this quote from my friend Kelly's blog and wanted to put it up. I love this quote by a modern day prophet and try to live by it!

3 comments:

Christensen Kids said...

Your blog is really cute! it's fun to keep in touch even if it is with blogs.

Connie

The Brown Team said...

way to get a blog. I'm not very good at blogging but It is fun. Thanks for the countless hours of service you have given to me and my family. I truly love you. love Kelli

rahmfamily said...

Haley I love that quote! I don't think I have ever heard it. I need to blow it up and put it on my wall so I remember it when I'm steaming mad at Lucas and Eleanor! Are you coming down for a visit with Lori any time soon?