Friday, December 19, 2008

The Holiday Concert





















The kids had their Holiday Concert Thursday, December 18th. It was Tyler's last concert because next year in 4th grade they don't do it anymore. I was so sad to think that this was the last time I would see his cute face up there performing. They both did such a good job. I loved the first clip of Maryn. She is trying so hard to stand there so quiet and smiling but she finally broke down and shaded her eyes to look out in the crowd to find us. This is soo Maryn. I just love all of my kids' personalities.

3 comments:

kahnfam said...

I love going to the kids holiday concerts! How fun.

taryn and jordan said...

Gotta love that Maryn! Got your message and I finally updated our blog. Check it out! See you soon.

The Spradling Family said...

So good to hear from you :o) Of course I remember you!! I went to old Hogi Yogi on First and Herndon awhile ago and I couldn't believe how much it has changed, well it is a Japanese Resturaunt now so I guess some change in the decor was needed :o)
Your family is beautiful! Tell Aaron I said hello.