Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer 2011 in a Glance

Summer is over now...and I've been busy! I've finally found time to

blog about what happened with us: In June I got to be counselor to all these girls up at our church girls' camp. What an amazing way to start the summer! Also, Tyler got to go to scout camp for the first time. My baby boy is not such a baby anymore (wish I had a picture)!


Clara in our church's 4th of July parade

Me and Peyton

We wanted to spend some time with the kids and for them to spend time together. So, we decided on a few places to visit.


The San Diego Zoo










Malibu Beach

Maryn and Clara collected bucketfulls of seashells







Peyton and I got to watch a game of frisbee.

















Magic Mountain












Poor Peyton in this video! Aaron was focused on the camera

and didn't realize how terrified she was.


Clara's first roller coaster.


The kids also did a 6 week swim program, scouts, activity days, dance, made lots of visits to the library, the lake, the cabin, Santa Cruz, and Strawberry Lake.