Clara: "I like you the same as candy...but a lot more than salad and fruit."
Clara: "I'm really sweet."
Peyton: "Happy Thoughts"
Peyton: "Why?"
Maryn to Clara, who was doing something to annoy her, "And that's why sometimes I want to prune the family tree!"
Clara: "I'm just like a busy elf!"
Maryn: "Why do people do bad things to other people?"
Maryn: "I just really felt a happy feeling when I was baptized."
Peyton: "Door", "More", "Water".
Tyler: "Mom, I'm almost a man."
Maryn: "We used to do that when we were kids."
Clara: "Mom, why do you always say I'm so amazing?" Mom: "I have to speak the truth."
Peyton: "D-d Dora"
Clara with attitude and in an annoyed voice on Easter Morning: "The Easter Bunny is not real."
Peyton: "Mamamamama"
Clara to Mom: "Thanks for the nummy everything!"
Clara to Peyton: "We can be best friends for life."
Maryn: "Is that really appropriate?"
Tyler: "That is so ...ious." Mom: "What is ...ious?" Tyler: "At school my friend Cole says, 'That is delic...' and then I say '...ious'. I wish I got the delic... part so when I'm not at school people would know what I'm talking about."
Clara: "My favorite color is lellow."
Tyler, after asking how a tornado starts and who The Beatles are: "Man, there's so much I don't know in this world."
Clara (after loading her face with tons of mom's make-up): "Daddy, do you like my style?"
Tyler (after being told to put on a clean shirt for school): "Mom, school's not a fashion show." "
Maryn: "Mom, why did Mary and Heavenly Father break up?'
2 comments:
Okay, love the picture of Peyton and Aaron with the ears!
I love reading your blog! You are so great about keeping up to date. Give everyone a hello from me... miss you Haley!
Post a Comment