Wednesday, April 27, 2011

McCauley Easter 2011




Each year we go out to Aaron's parents for Easter Dinner. We had a great dinner with yummy dessert and it was a lot of fun sitting around watching this big group of kids. I was kind of sad to see that at first Tyler had no interest in finding eggs in the Easter egg hunt, he wanted to help the big boys hide them for the little ones. All the kids are so much bigger now and it reminds me that Easters like these, with my kids little carrying around Easter baskets, won't last forever. But for now, I love watching them enjoy it so much!


I think Peyton had the most fun this year. She was so excited for the Easter Bunny to come the next morning. She didn't quite understand about the Easter Egg Hunt; she ran from one egg to another and stopped and opened each one, unwrapped the candy inside and ate it before going to find the next egg. Luckily, brothers, sisters and cousins helped her get her number of eggs up before it was over.





Kimberlyn and Peyton


Did I say before, that Maryn loves to trick me by smiling her beautiful smile, and then when I go to take the picture she changes into one of these lovely faces:












I trick her back by telling her how much I love her face no matter what expression she chooses...what a mom thing to say, I know!


Maryn and Madi sharing their spoils:


Clara and Peyton





Clara and Mason counting and organizing for all the candy devouring they have to do:


There's my boy with his basket!




Blake, Braden and Tyler:


Tyler and Blake, reminding me I still have a few more years with a little boy, awwww, thanks guys!















































No comments: