Hey there family and friends. I am finally posting to my blog!!! My friend Tara Rickards has helped me so much and I know she is going to be so proud of me. Blogging is not really my thing but I'm going to do it because I want to have some memories documented. So don't laugh too hard at my efforts! We'll see if I eventually figure this all out. By the way, my camera drowned in Lake Millerton this summer so my pictures are a little old. I told Aaron I think we should get a new camera for Christmas, we'll see if I was good enough this year.
The first thing I should probably touch on is the birth of our fourth baby, Peyton Blair last April 5th. I used to be a great scrapbooker. In fact, Tyler has a whole scrapbook of just him. Maryn has a smaller scrapbook, and poor Clara has only her birth done. So Peyton better at least get a good couple of lines and a few pictures on a blog, right?
Anyway, she is a beautiful baby. Every baby brings so much joy and adds so much to our family. She was born at 4:23 AM, after a whopping 12 hours of labor, (I didn't sign up for that, especially not with number four!) and 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 3/4 inches. I have just loved this baby. She is so happy and fun to cuddle. I have said she is my last several, several times trying to feel good about it but, I'm still not sure. If there were only two of me this wouldn't be an issue. I'm going to try to post some pictures now...

The first thing I should probably touch on is the birth of our fourth baby, Peyton Blair last April 5th. I used to be a great scrapbooker. In fact, Tyler has a whole scrapbook of just him. Maryn has a smaller scrapbook, and poor Clara has only her birth done. So Peyton better at least get a good couple of lines and a few pictures on a blog, right?
Anyway, she is a beautiful baby. Every baby brings so much joy and adds so much to our family. She was born at 4:23 AM, after a whopping 12 hours of labor, (I didn't sign up for that, especially not with number four!) and 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 3/4 inches. I have just loved this baby. She is so happy and fun to cuddle. I have said she is my last several, several times trying to feel good about it but, I'm still not sure. If there were only two of me this wouldn't be an issue. I'm going to try to post some pictures now...





3 comments:
Haley! I AM so proud of you!! :) You are so cute! I love your personality and I think it will be so fun for your kids to read when they get older! Call me anytime if you need some help.
HALEY! Girl, I am so glad I found you! Your family is so beautiful and I can't wait to see MORE pictures!!! I hope you are recovering well. When was Peyton born?
What a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment